Zanzibar is the most beautiful island and most of tourists prefer to visit Island due to have more attraction for the home of idyllic beaches, balmy weather and warm tropical waters. This archipelago is renowed for clear warm waters, coral reefs and rich marine diversity making it a perfect under-water destination for snorkelling and diving.
- Taking photographs of resident without asking permition is considered offensive. So if you need to take photo while you are walikng around the city please ask for the permission.
- Tourist are advised not to buy any products related to protected species on the Island such as Sea Shells and Turtles.
- Taking alcohol in the public may offend the rasidents. In this context refers to outdoor spaces such as roads, walkyways or parks, or in a moving vehicle. Drinking in bars, restaurants, stadiums, and other such establishments, for example, is not generally considered.
- Military security sensitive area can not be photographs.
- Nudity on the beach is not acceptable.
Also there is the most things you need to know about People life style, weather seasons and many more. Here are some of them you need to know:
Rainy seasons: Every year, there are the long rains and the short rains. On the heels of the blazing and seriously sweaty East African summer, Zanzibar’s long rainy season lasts roughly from March until May. Booking a trip during this period if you’re set on a beach holiday is not a good idea; the islands get hit with some pretty epic monsoons that will quite literally dump on your beach time. The short rains generally take place between November and December, but aren’t nearly as intense—they tend to show up in short and torrential bursts, then quickly fade back to blue skies.
Get lost in Zanzibar: If you get lost in Zanzibar streets do not worry (Hakuna matata) , Locals are helpful, so you can ask for directions as many times as you want, but do not accept if they offer you something like tour activities. It is the best to arrange on offical tour operators in Zanzibar for your safety.
Book your Hotel and Tour Activities: It is very essential to book early your Accomodations and Tour activities before arrival through Online Travel Agency (OTA) such as Airbnb, Saving Tour, Expedia, TripAdvisor and Viator to save money and time.
Apply Online Tanzania e-Visa: The traditional On Arrival is currently operational, no official declaration on its closure, but we recommend to apply online before arrival and it takes 10 days to process. Visa applicants are advised to make their applications through the Official Tanzania Immigration website. You can Apply here.
We are here to help you, if you have any questions concern about Zanzibar or you need recommendations about Accomodations, Tours activities and other Travel tips do not hasisstate to contact us here.