Prepare your self for an unforgettable tour experience! Get closer than ever before and take amazing photos of yourselves with our rescued wild animals.
It is generally every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 14:00 to 18:30
What to Expect
- Meet, Touch and take breathtaking photo with a cheetah.
- Feed carrots and apples to our charming Zebra (Chaka).
- Rescued Bush-babies climbing all over you.
- Monkeys using you as an obstacle course.
- Photogenic Lemurs resting on your shoulders.
- Cute Suni antelopes eating from your hands.
- See and change your minds about striped hyenas.
- Feed and take photos with white lion through safety barrier.
- The minimum age for our tour is 15 years old.
- Please do not wear any ant-insect repellent, sun lotion, after shaves or perfumes as this can be poisonous for our animals.
- All visitors will get hand and shoes disinfected before entering each enclosure as a precaution to maintain the health to our animal.
What to wear for this tour?
- Comfortable shoes: trainers or boots are ideal so that avoid filp flops.
- Shorts or jeans are ideal: avoid dangling clothes like dresses.
- Not allowed are jewelry, pins and loose fabric because animal could chock on them.
- Do not forget camera for amazing pictuers.
For a full refund, cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Please fill the Booking form before you book here
- Bottled Water
- Free Transport
- Professional Tour Guides
The pick-up is Free for all hotels in Zanzibar and the tour start from 14:00 to 18:30, so that prepare yourself for this tour